The unified Haskell network, web and wiki stack is now in AUR:
- happs-server, the standalone web appliance kit
- haskell-salvia, the other standalone web appliance kit for Haskell
- filestore, the unified darcs/git file versioning API
- orchid, the Haskell wiki library
- gitit, the mediawiki-alike standalone wiki system using markdown
and related libs. So you should be able to run either wiki system (gitit or orchid) out of the box now. gitit makes a good case for an automatic dependency resolver, too…
The new unified filestore API project was announced earlier today.