Happstack is a refreshingly innovative web application server written in Haskell. Leveraging the MACID state system, Happstack offers robust and scalable data access without the headache of managing a traditional RDBMS such as MySQL.
The first release was this week. You can now get AUR packages for it:
You can follow the emergence of Happstack in these posts,
- Look, HAppS may be alive again!
- Software Simply: Happstack: An Interview with Matthew Elde
- Happstack 0.1 release scheduled for Wednesday
- Mathew Elder joins patch-tag.com as a partner
- Happstack 0.1 Released (one day early!)
patch-tag.com is already running on it.