Read the full list of updates.
There were some quite significant new apps, and libraries this month.
- haskell-graphviz-29184.108.40.206: GraphViz bindings for Haskell.
- haskell-persistent-map-0.2.2: A thread-safe interface for finite map types with optional persistency support.
- hspresent-0.1: A terminal presentation tool
- hsffig-1.1: Generate FFI import declarations from C include files
- haskell-theora-1.0: bindings to the Video Compression Library (see http: theora.org)
- timberc-1.0.3: The Timber Compiler.
- haskell-utf8-string-0.3.5: Support for reading and writing UTF8 Strings
- haskell-generator-0.5.2: Python-generators notation for creation of monadic lists
- haskell-text-0.3: An efficient packed Unicode text type
- haskell-hdbc-2.1.1: Haskell Database Connectivity
- haskell-takusen-0.8.5: Database library with left-fold interface, for PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite, ODBC.
- hoogle-4.0.7: Haskell API Search
- hlint-1.6.4: Source code suggestions
- djinn-2009.2.8: Generate Haskell code from a type
- cabal2arch-0.5.3: Create Arch Linux packages from Cabal packages
- yi-0.6.1: The Haskell-Scriptable Editor
- cpphs-1.7: A liberalised re-implementation of cpp, the C pre-processor.
- minesweeper-0.4.1: Minesweeper game which is always solvable without guessing
- haskell-chart-0.11: A library for generating 2D Charts and Plots
- curry-frontend-0.2.2: Compile the functional logic language Curry to several intermediate formats
- haskell-htensor-0.1.0: Multidimensional arrays and simple tensor computations.
- haskell-species-0.1: Combinatorial species library
- haskell-yices-0.0.0.1: Haskell programming interface to Yices SMT solver
- haskell-haskellformaths-0.1.6: Math library – combinatorics, group theory, commutative algebra, non-commutative
- haskell-hmatrix-0.5.2.2: Linear algebra and numerical computations
- haskell-fft-0.1.4: Bindings to the FFTW library.
- haskell-network-220.127.116.11: Networking-related facilities
- twitter-0.1.1: A Haskell-based CLI Twitter client
- haskell-hxt-8.3.1: A collection of tools for processing XML with Haskell.