Happstack is the Haskell Application Server Stack. It is a scalable framework for developing web applications, similar in purpose to Django, RoR, Turbogears, Grails, Seaside. happstack powers patch-tag.com and gitit.net and you can use it to beat the Arc Challenge. The latest release of happstack is now available in Arch, via AUR, and features a built-in HTTP server, built-in persistant data store, many ways to do templating, a rich EDSL for designing requests and responses, and easy integration with an external database, or webserver.
All the packages are here:
- haskell-happstack-server 0.4.1-1
- haskell-happstack-state 0.4.1-1
- haskell-happstack-ixset 0.4.1-1
- haskell-happstack-data 0.4.1-1
- haskell-happstack-util 0.4.1-1
To get started with happstack, you can work through Real World Happstack.